BB-1208/1216 Bark Blowers - John Deere 115hp diesel engine
The FINN BB1208/1216 applies landscape mulch and other bulk materials with unprecedented efficiency, and eliminates the need for labor-intensive hand application. The BB1208, with 8.2 cubic yard capacity, and BB1216, with 15.7 cubic yard capacity, provide high efficiency mulch application capabilities for landscape maintenance companies and mulch suppliers. Whether you are looking to convey heavier materials, like stone, or just accommodate larger jobsites with speed and accuracy, the BB1208 or BB1216 is just the Finn Bark Blower you need.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- BB1208, with 8.2 cubic yard capacity, and BB1216, with 15.7 cubic yard capacity allow for blowing a greater variety of bulk material, even high moisture content is handled with ease
- John Deere 115hp diesel engine providing exceptional power to the blower
- Reduces material cost from 20% to 40% by breaking up material clumps and producing an even mulch spreading pattern, with fine particles on top
- Mulch is propelled utilizing a specially engineered air lock system through various lengths of durable 4 flexible hose, for application up to 300 away
- Remote controls allow operator to control power and material flow from an operating distance
- Standard liquid injection system, hot air lead hose and electric tarp
- Standard 200 hose comes with the unit, optional 50 sections available
- Standard convenient hose reel allowing operators to efficiently start and complete each application with ease
- Blower, airlock and hydraulic functions are exclusive to FINN design
WHO USES THE BB-1208/1216 BARK BLOWER?
The BB1208/1216 Bark Blower is perfect for the large mulching projects such as residential and commercial mulch beds, slopes, public gardens, playgrounds, amusement parks, sports field overseeding, erosion control/berms, mall interiorscapes, and other applications that require precise placement of bulk materials.
With the versatile BB1208/1216 you can do professional quality mulching, slopes, erosion control, overseeding, soil/compost, aggregate installation, salt/sand spreading and a number of other profitable applications. Mulch can be applied on virtually any terrain, even in wet conditions.
As the world leader for over 70 years in the design and manufacture of innovative, quality equipment for the green industry, FINN is committed to your complete satisfaction.
Contact Clark Equipment today for the best price / finance deal on this product!
|Title||2019 FINN BB-1208 BARK BLOWER|
Make an enquiryCall now: 07 3073 8184
Clark Equipment (Queensland)
89 Colebard St W
Acacia Ridge, QLD