T-330 HydroSeeder® - 3,000 Gallon Working Capacity Tank
The FINN T330 is the newest, powerhouse addition to the legendary Finn HydroSeeder® family. These units are designed to meet the needs of large-scale jobsites and demanding seeding applications. The new conveniences, greater versatility and increased operator efficiencies are unmatched in the industry delivering the utmost in performance and productivity. This outstanding 3,600 gallon working tank capacity offers a great value for your investment.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 3,000 gallon working capacity tank
- Exclusive 2-valve straight line discharge piping improves slurry flow resulting in higher output, pressure and greater slurry discharge distance
- Optimum mixing capabilities featuring twin hydraulically controlled paddle agitation, liquid recirculation and a hefty hydraulic system
- Features the time-tested and field proven clump technology integrating a single shaft design of the clutch/pump to maxiize mechanical efficiency
- Agitator and pump are independently driven allowing complete mixing of the slurry without pump operation enhancing mechanical longevity and flexibility during operation
- A larger slurry pump coupled with a turbo charged engine provides more pump pressure and output resulting in faster slurry discharge and distance
- Relocated discharge boom to a more centralized location increasing operator comfort and rear sweeping pattern
- Tier III engine control panel integrates into the discharge boom mount with a engine start/stop; throttle switch; and pump control putting the controls at the operators finger tips
- Newly designed loading hatch with a larger opening and curbside hinged lid enables more efficient loading and less spillage of material
- Operator platform and access ladder are perfect for improved comfort and accessibility
- Relocated fill port for sump filling and a heavy-duty suction line gate valve
- Discharge distance up to 230 feet from end of the tower
- Optional remote control for engine throttle and pump functions allowing for true one-man hose operation
- Optional low profile pivoting hose reel with 3 locking positions enabling curbside, 45 degrees and rear hose discharge
WHO USES THE T-330 HYDROSEEDER®?
The T330 HydroSeeder® is perfect for the large hydroseeding projects on mine reclamation, highways, commercial and industrial sites and more.
With the versatile T330 you can do professional quality hydroseeding, fiber mulching, fertilizing, straw tacking, foliar feeding, dust control, remote watering and a number of other efficient, cost effective and profitable applications. The T330 HydroSeeder® readily doubles as a first response firefighter, portable wash-down rig or mini water carrier. It also has the power to mix and apply a wide variety of liquid, powdered and solid consumables for landscape, soil building, erosion control, cleaning, and industrial uses.
As the world leader for over 70 years in the design and manufacture of innovative, quality equipment for the green industry, FINN is committed to your complete satisfaction.
Contact Clark Equipment today for the best price / finance deal on this product!
|Title||2019 FINN T-330 HYDROSEEDER|
Make an enquiryCall now: 07 3073 8184
Clark Equipment (Queensland)
89 Colebard St W
Acacia Ridge, QLD