Grasshopper Mid-Mount Mower
Grasshopper True ZeroTurn M1 MidMount mowers feature a four-wheeled power unit with a mid-mounted mowing deck positioned under the operator's seat and forward of the engine.
M1 MidMount modes offer superior performance and maximum straightaway speeds up to 11 mph and are ideal for residential mowing, commercial landscape contractors and high-capacity mowing applications. A selection of PowerVac Collection Systems and dethatching, edging and spraying attachments add increased productivity.
- Designed for durability and long service life.
- Briggs & Stratton 24 hp Commercial Series OHV V-Twin engine offers extended service intervals and longer life
- Design-matched, fully hydraulic Parker HT Series close couple pump-and-wheel-motor transmissions with in-line cooling fans have no gears or other wear parts for longer service life. Best-in-class transmission fluid change interval with no break-in period reduces cost and time of maintenance.
- 5.5-inch, extra-deep, 48-inch-wide (121.9 cm) DuraMax® side discharge deck with optional mulching and vacuum collection capability using the same deck
- Accepts 8-cu.-ft (226.6 L.), twin-bag Model 8HT hinged hard top, or Model 8F/M2 fabric-top collector
100V Series options include:
- PowerVac Collection Systems
- Mulching package
- Turf tires
- Work lights incandescent or halogen
- Sunshade Canopy (for OPS)
- Yellow beacon light
|Title||GRASSHOPPER 124V-48 MIDMOUNT 100V SERIES|
Make an enquiryCall now: 07 3073 8184
Clark Equipment (Queensland)
89 Colebard St W
Acacia Ridge, QLD